This week we meet Jacques Pizzeria, Pierre's pizza-obsessed older brother. Jacques reveals his secret love of green pepper pizza and his frustration with the I-TALY Pizza Restaurant.
I added a little "intro" onto this video, something I think I'll be using for all my vids. Please tell me what you think!
Also, if you like my videos, you might want to sign up for my BRAND-SPANKING NEW mailing list. Just email me (you know my addresses; you can email either one) and whenever I have a new video up, I'll email you! You'll even get access to bloopers, trivia, and previews...and it's ALL FREE!!! WOW!! ;D
But wait-there's MORE!!!! If you click on the "SUBSCRIBE" button to your right, you'll be able to subscribe to my fabulous blog! You can get my posts added to your iGoogle homepage! Amazing, isn't it?
And now, without further ado, I give you.... *drumroll*
~S
P.S. Please subscribe to me!
P.P.S. Please join my mailing list!
P.P.P.S. Ummm...I forgot. Never mind...
P.P.P.P.S. Oh yeah! COMMENT! I love hearing what you guys have to say. :)
P.P.P.P.P.S. Thanks to Jellyfish for her inspiration on this video...teehee...
P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Sorry about the slightly poor quality of this video...I made it in iMovie so it was very hard to upload!
7.05.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
ME JOIN MAILING LIST NOW.
i am a comment hog :p
omg! i totally subscribed! i love you pierre's older bro! ure like my favorite! jacques will rise and get his GREEN PEPPERS! also i thought it was funny how your dad was reading on the couch in the background then he got up and looked at the camera then came back to the couch lol :D i am honored that i inspired you to do such great things :D i am truly honored *cry cry sniff sniff*
lol thanks ellantoby and jellyfish :D
(btw i deleted one of ur comments jellyfish cuz there were 2 of the same ones :D)
-db-
Wow. um wow
hm
your dad getting up was the best part
pierre and barbara were slightly better
Post a Comment