6.21.2008

Flegeo!!!

Yes, it's Flegeo, the kid-friendly alternative to Playdough! Barbara loved it--and so will you! Just sit back and watch your kids explode with happiness!



This post sponsored and paid for by Flegeo Corporations. The Dumb Blonde does not endorse Flegeo. However, Flegeo Corporations has temporarily removed her in order to post this informative video. Flegeo thanks you for watching. Don't forget--that's F-L-E, G-E-Ooooo!

P.S. The video quality is kind of bad...makes me look like I have a bad sunburn. Rest assured, I don't. :P

9 comments:

melody~ said...

LAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWL
Buy Flegeo! Only (whisper: twentyfivethousandninehundredfiftythree) CENTS!!!!!!!!!!! :-O

LAWLAWLAWLAWL
U Rawk. Lotsa laughs! :D

withatouchofcrzyness,
~mang.

-alexandra- said...

that wuz pretty good but i think that pierre reigns supreme to all!! Go PIERRE!!

The Dumb Blonde said...

lol i agree alexandra...:P

i promise, pierre will be back!!!

-db-

rare.delight said...

lol...tat was random... :P

Alf said...

wow... LOLLOLLOLLOL

Alf said...

the sarcasm is poss...

wow, Barbara?

i actually thought that was better than pierre. how long are you removed for? watching tv? small amounts of lead and highly flamable? what if our television doesn't have a channel 401? then how do i order some of the marvelous FLEGEO? lollolloll0llollollollollol

Em said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Only.. what IS IT? Like, what sort of thing did you use for Flegeo in the vid? Playdo? Rubbery eraser? POTATO???

hehe..

Anyways, I must say that i liked Pierre better. I like his many accents... :P

(I didn't know that alexandra had blogger....-__-')

Sara Krolewski said...

wow! glad you guys liked it so much... :D the flegeo was actually silly putty...lol! sorry new vids haven't been up yet, i have a really great one in store but unfortunately it's proving hard to upload...

-db-

p.s. clementine, if you want to order flegeo, simply tune into radio station 908.7773. DOH! :D

rare.delight said...

lol ya i like barbara better too....but i think camilla pamilla is the best....