7.29.2008

Ooooh...earthquake!!!

If you haven't already heard, there was a 5.8 magnitude earthquake at 11:42 this morning! I was in an Old Navy then and it was suuuppperrr scary...all the racks of clothes were swaying back and forth and the floor was rolling like waves...but luckily no one was hurt and I don't think there was any damage done (phew!).

Oh, by the way, this blog will be temporarily inactive for two weeks as I am going to NYC!!! YAY!!! :D Later today I'll be posting a video just to tide you over until I get back. :)

~S

4 comments:

Em said...

I was in the hospital visiting someone, on the third floor. The entire room was swaying, and all the tables and chairs and beds on wheels were moving around.

rare.delight said...

by the way my crazy loony land blog was removed cause nobody was checking it...here's my new one! www.darksideoficecream.blogspot.com

melody~ said...

LOL ya i totally felt it!
i was with my friend at the aquarium of the pacific and you know the huge whale thing? WE WERE EATING LUNCH UNDER THAT WHALE THING AND WE WERE ON LIKE SUSPENDED CHAIRS (like you know those kinds that are like taller than normal ones? :D)
it was really freaky and so we like hurried out and like ate outside but then there were all these annoying birds and stuff that kept coming toward me and i was liek

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


T_T
mang. <3

melody~ said...

oh ya, i forgot to add,
the whale thing was like swaying back and forth and it
was
really
scary
lol


ummm
thats about it
:D

-mang