10.28.2007

I <3 Halloween

Favorite types of candy:
1. Anything gummy
2. Anything chocolate
3. Tootsie Pops
4. Those little miniature lollipops...I don't remember what they're called...
5. Lifesavers

Now, because I hate it when I don't know absolutely everything there is to know, what is everyone going as for Halloween?
Me: the Queen of Hearts. Yesterday I printed out a picture of the Queen of Hearts card on the computer, then glued it onto a piece of white cardboard and stuck it all in one of those see-through pocket thingies. Four holes in all of the corners, string ribbon through them, and VOILA! I have myself 1/4 of my costume.
I then made a scepter out of this bamboo stick and a heart I cut from cardboard. The rest of my costume was already made--I'm wearing a long black skirt, red long-sleeved shirt, golden shoes, fake curly hair stuff over a ballet bun, and this silver heart crown.

Whew.
It would probably make more sense if I had a picture to post of it. But I don't.
Ah well.

:D
~S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The little lollipops are called Dum-dums, I think. I'm gonna be a cat this year! It's a pretty sad costume, though. Just a sort of hat with ears that I sewed and a gray shirt and pants. Oh, and a tail. I made a tail.

~Ellantoby

Anonymous said...

lol
hey dumbblonde (CCCCCCCOUGH) and pawple
XD lol yeah they're called Dum-dums
-_-'

see: http://dumdumpops.com/DDPGames/Factory/dumdumpopsflavorfactory.html


lol it's a dumdumpops game my cousin lurvs
XD


<3> mang0