Hellllloooo! It's Camilla here!!! Guess what? I have my own email address now!! It's camillapamilla@kuririnmail.com!!! Make sure to send me LOTS of fan letters!!!
OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
=Camilla Pamilla=
4.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
OMG OMG!!! ITS THAT ACTUALLY CAMILLA PAMILLAS EMAIL!!! I AM SO EMAILING HER!!!!
(p.s. is the email really real?)
LIKE, OMGOMGOMG!!!
CAMILLA PAMILLA!!!!!!
*SHRIEKS LIKE A GIRLYGIRL*
omg camilla pamilla are you giving out free autographs??
ok, i don't care if its free or no!!!
( ;) )
I WILL PAY ANYTHING FOR THAT AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*SHRIEKS AGAIN!!!*
omg, camilla you don't know how much i <3 u!!!!!!!
camillacamillacamilla~!!!!
btw, call me up at:
1-DUH-ILOVECAMILLA
XOXOXOXOXOXO
your biggest fan,
RAMILLA
(yes, camilla i love you so much i changed my name, it used to be Elizabeth)
yep it's really real!!!! why wouldn't it be?? i mean, i'm CAMILLA PAMILLA!!! dddduuuuhhh!!!
im soooo sorry i havent posted a video lately, but ive been so busy with shopping and all!!! stay tuned!!!
if you want my autograph, send the dumb blonde an email and she'll get it to you.
toodle-loo!!! bye-bye!!!
-camilla pamilla-
Post a Comment