Hey, it's me, Camilla Pamilla of the Camilla Pamilla Show!!! I have a new video for you guys!! This time, I promise it won't get cut off (that was SOOOO not my fault!!!!!). Anyways, this video is about HOW YOU GUYS NEED TO COMMENT AND TELL ME THAT I'M AWESOME!!! It's also about Lellyfish, who really rocks!!! You need to go to her website after you watch my video and see how awesome she is!!! (Except she's not as awesome as me, but you'll hear more about that if you watch my video.)
And don't tell anybody that I hacked into Dumb Blonde's account!!! She's gonna murder me!!!
OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
=Camilla Pamilla=
P.S. If you are feeling bad about not commenting on my first video, here is the link so you can comment!!! http://shortiepantz.blogspot.com/2008/04/camilla-pamilla-show.html
4.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hi!!!! camilla i love you its LELLYFISH here on my sisters account
*SHRIEKS LIKE A GIRLYGIRL*
it's camilla!!!!!!!!!!
<3 <3
show more awesomeness on stupid dumb blonde's website soon!!!
1-DUH-ILOVECAMILLA
x3,
ramilla
Post a Comment