Hey Mango!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Here is your real birthday card:
(HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!)
And to all those people who are totally confused about this: it's Mango's birthday and she's a big Narnia freak (she's also the person who wrote the post below :D), so I made a little slideshow for her about Narnia. The music is "Let Go" by Frou-Frou if anyone is curious. :) :) :)
(TURN UP YOUR VOLUME A LOT! The song starts veeery quiet)
~S
10.25.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
<3 the card!!! hehe I'm sure mango likes the last pictures :P
Anyways, check this out...
http://ellantoby.blogspot.com/
~Ellantoby
OMG I LOVE THAT SONG!!! LET GO - FROU FROU!!! THATS LIKE AN AWESOME POSSUM SONG!!! so let go so let go we'll jump in o well wut ya waiting for its all right cuz theirs building in the breakdown...:D
:D :D :D OMG OMG OMG
thank u so much i <3ED ITT!!!
:))) aww
i see someone HOT in there
mm ya dont say XP
thanksthanksthanksthankssss I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woot :)))
elly--
i did like the last pictures :P
Post a Comment