BY THE WAY, IF YOU ENTERED THE CAMILLA PAMILLA CONTEST, EMAIL THE DUMB BLONDE. YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A FABULOUS PRIZE!!! YAY FOR ME!!!!
(Note from Sara: No offense was meant to people who enjoy texting. Please keep in mind that this is a spoof and not how I view people who text!!!!)
=CAMILLA PAMILLA= (and Sara)
P.S. I found a really great site where you can make your own personal avatars. Clicky right here to go there and make your own!!!!! It's sort of like that thing on the Wii where you make your Mii... You can post it to your blog, use it as a pic-thing, or whatever!!!! Camilla, Pierre, and I made some while we were chillin' yesterday...Personally, I think Pierre doesn't look that mean, but whatever.
P.P.S. Photos from NYC will be up...um, later. Yes, I love procrastinating.
P.P.P.S. Check out the new games on the sidebar!!! Pacman addicts, eat your hearts out!!!




1 comment:
HEY! That's my cake... :P
Post a Comment