
I am so sorry!!! I have not posted--on this blog for SOOO long! Well, here is the reason: I was in Paris doing a photo shoot for my new album, CAMILLA PAMILLA IS SO AWESOME. It is actually 5,768,992nd on the Bestselling List!!! Isn't that awesome!!! I know!!!
My video equipment hasn't been unpacked yet, so there is no video today. Next time I post I promise there will be a video AND pictures from my Paris photo shoot!!
OXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
=Camilla Pamilla=
=Camilla Pamilla=


4 comments:
that is so awesome CAN I GET A COPY!!! I LOVE YOU CAMILLA! CAMILLA IS AMAZING!!!! SHE IS SO AWESOME!!! EVERYONE SHOULD BOW DOWN TO HER
here are the reasons she is awesome:
she is pretty
she has awesome clothes
she had a PHOTO SHOOT IN PARIS
she is so NICE
she is so COOL!!! GO CAMILLA!!! I LOVE YOU (like a friend)
:P
:P
ramilla hamilla appears again!
:-D
GO CAMILLA PAMILLA!!!!!!!!!!!
xramillahamilla :D
Just to let you all know, because i now everyone loves to here from me, esp. when i announce hqow and like yeah the place is Monaco or is it?! Oh well, I've seen that picture before...
uhm...what??// ok wtv...lol...i just felt like posting something since i was bored.
Post a Comment